Qatar Airways is once again recruiting INDONESIAN CREW. And this time it will be conducted in BALI! For those who are interested, please read the following requirements before checking their website and apply (*female only).
Cabin Crew Benefits
What you’ll get once you’re part of our Cabin Crew Team.
You have chosen to explore employment opportunities with one of the youngest, fastest growing airline in the world and one of the best paid in the Middle-East.
We invite you to review our excellent benefits package.
* A three year open-ended contract.
* Competitive TAX-FREE salary of USD 1579 (inclusive flying pay) + meal allowances (location specific during layovers).
* Welcome bonus
* Free, fully furnished shared accommodation with own bedroom.
* Free transport while on official duty.
* Comprehensive medical coverage.
* Life insurance coverage.
* End of service benefits.
* Travel concessions on Qatar Airways and partner airlines.
Cabin Crew Requirements
Career prospects and personal development opportunities are tremendous in this dynamic and vibrant environment. We, at Qatar Airways take our recruitment and selection process very seriously. While every effort is taken to treat all our candidates fairly, it is vital that we select people with the desired capabilities that are essential to our continued success.
* Minimum age of 23 years
* Minimum arm reach of 212cms (on tip toes)
* Minimum high school education/ O levels, with fluency in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset)
* An excellent level of health and fitness
* A willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
* Ideally, having an outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment is an advantage.
Applicants having any concerns about the validity of a Qatar Airways recruitment offer are advised to confirm its authenticity by contacting the nearest Qatar Airways office and or the human resources department in Doha, Qatar. The view contact details of all Qatar Airways offices click here.
*Thanks to Frendy Horas for the info