Can you turn a piece of blank paper into a masterpiece? Yes? Then we want you to join us!
Content Executive (Indonesia)
The Content personnel will manage editorial contents for AirAsia’s channels across web, mobile and physical properties. This role coordinates and supports existing Commercial teams with best of breed contents to establish AirAsia.com as the ultimate travel lifestyle portal in the region.
Two-year contractual basis. Renewal of employment contract subject to negotiation.
First year to be based in LCC Terminal Sepang, Malaysia. Second year and onwards to be based in Indonesia (subject to negotiation)
• Source, write, edit, proofread and manage contents for AirAsia’s various channels eg. website, mobile, blog, others.
• Seek, liaise and manage a network of travel-related content developers, bloggers, writers and relevant partners from Indonesia.
• Identify, initiate and organize travel-related activities or programs for our content partners such as live blogging from a local festival.
• Project lead for content projects, working across teams and functions to ensure projects are launched on time, and within budget.
• Ensure contents are accurate and updated through Content Management applications.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Open to Indonesian
• Degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, English language or equivalent.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia. (Other languages extra advantage)
• At least 3 years of writing experience. Magazine writers are encouraged to apply.
• Has a natural flair for writing creative, lifestyle and travel pieces. Able to spot unique story angles while on the field.
• Able to meet deadlines and cope with multiple editorial tasks and projects concurrently. Project management skills a major advantage.
• Having access to bloggers’ community or network of travel writers from Indonesia is added advantage.
• Willing to travel, meticulous, self driven and a team player as well
• Good planning, presentation and organizational skill.
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Note: Initial interview to be conducted via Skype, may need to meet face-to-face in Kuala Lumpur for 2nd round of interview.
Think you got what it takes to join us as AirAsia Allstar? Send your resume to email@example.com now by 5 August 2011.