Cabin Crew (Singapore)
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Singapore. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
Requirements (for Singaporeans and Malaysians)
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
* Degree/ Diploma
* At least 2 GCE ‘A’-level credits and 2 ‘AO’-level credits including General Paper in the GCE ‘A’-level examination
* At least 5 GCE ‘O’-level credits including English and working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required
* Completed, are exempted from, or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS may also apply.
Requirements (for candidates from other countries)
Suitably qualified female candidates from Japan, Korea, India, China, Taiwan, Thailand and Indonesia are welcome to apply.
Please visit our website to find out the minimum requirements for the respective countries.
Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 8.30am and 2pm.
* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 07 January 2012 (Saturday) at:
Suntec City Convention Centre
Level 3 Meeting Rooms
1 Raffles Boulevard
*Thanks to Barry HMmph for the information