Cabin Crew (Indonesia)
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses in Jakarta. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
Date: 06 April 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: Jakarta Design Centre (JDC)
Lotus Room, Level 6
J1 Jend Gatot Subroto 53
Registration will be from: 9am to 3pm
* Indonesian citizenship
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m in height
* University degree holder or Diploma 3 holder with some working experience
* High level of English proficiency
* Willing to be based in Singapore
Our comprehensive 4 months training programme will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits
You will be paid a basic salary during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about SGD $3,500 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please log on to www.sqcentre.com/cabincrewrecruit.